Offset roller available for various printing machines
|Printing rubber rollers widely used in offsets||Offset rubber roller roughly consists of four parts|
Offset rollers play an important role in modern graphic industry, including web-offset and sheeted offset. To ensure high-quality output and long durability, high resistances to heat, abrasion, chemical solvents as well as dimensional stability are urgently required. In addition, printing rubber rollers here are available for both conventional oil inks and UV drying inks.
- Provide OEM quality printing rubber rollers and almost any kind of poplar rollers are stored here waiting for your order.
- Coated rubbers are available in NBR, CR, Teflon and EPDM or as required to meet with special requirements.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion and aging.
- Hardness and dimension stability.
- Good resistance to elevated temperature.
- Short maintenance and first class output.
- Diameter up to 650 mm, length up to 8000 mm;
- Color: black, red, blue, yellow or as required.
- Core material: stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum or as required.
- Rubber: NBR, CR, EPDM, Teflon or as required.
- Hardness shore A: 25 to 40 degree
If you need to consult the price, please contact the business department by E-mail:
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.